The Miami-Dade County Public Schools (M-DCPS) Procurement Management Services in collaboration with the Office of Economic Opportunity is hosting M-DCPS Vendor Development Workshops on Thursday, Nov. 3, from 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
The workshops are being held at the School Board Administration Building, Auditorium, 1450 N.E. 2nd Ave. in Miami. The M-DCPS is providing these workshops on a monthly basis so that Small, Micro and Minority businesses have the opportunity to:
• learn how to become a vendor
• meet our procurement staff
• learn to navigate the M-DCPS Procurement System
• receive tips on how to participate in the competitive process
• review upcoming procurement opportunities R.S.V.P. at email@example.com