WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. – Clerk Sharon Bock, the National Croquet Center and local community partners will give 40 couples a Valentine’s Day wedding ceremony to remember – for free.
Couples can register now for the group wedding ceremony, which is set for 11:30 a.m. Tuesday, February 14, at the National Croquet Center in West Palm Beach. Clerk Bock will preside over the ceremony, and the Croquet Center is once again donating its facility.
“Over the years, I’ve married hundreds of happy couples on Valentine’s Day,” Bock said. “Helping these couples to start a new life together is one of the best parts of being Clerk & Comptroller in Palm Beach County. It is truly a special day.”
The event is made possible by the sponsorship of the National Croquet Center, who has enlisted the following businesses to donate their services for the wedding ceremony:
• CMT Productions: DJ services at the event
• Heaven and Earth Floral: Long stem- med-rose and boutonniere for couples
• Kim Fontaine Photography: Wedding photography and a free digital download for couples
• Palm Beach Parking and Valet Service: Traffic and parking assistance
• Regency Party Rental: Wedding-day décor and stage rental
• SandyJames Fine Foods: Champagne toast for couples, wedding cupcakes, event planning and staffing
• Hampton Inn West Palm Beach Central Airport: Drawing for a night’s stay for a couple
• Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach
Airport: Drawing for a night’s stay for a couple
• Holiday Inn: Drawing for two-night stay for one couple “It’s so nice to be able to give back to the community like this every year,” said Scott Reiser, director of events at the National Croquet Center. “The couples are always so excited, so we’re thrilled to partner with Clerk Bock to be a part of this day.”
Couples must register for the 2017 wedding by calling the Clerk’s office at 561- 355-2468 during business hours or emailing email@example.com. Registration for the ceremony will continue through Friday, February 10, or until all 40 spaces are filled.
All couples taking part in the Valentine’s Day wedding must present a valid marriage license at the ceremony. Information about license requirements and fees can be found on mypalmbeachclerk.com/marriage. Space is limited so sign up early. For more information, visit mypalmbeach- clerk.com/valentinesday.