Over 300, top-rated artists from 30 states display stunning creations across diverse mediums during free, juried showcase.
PHOTO COURTESY OF LAS OLAS ART FAIR
FORT LAUDERDALE, FL – Three decades ago, a few dozen booths selling stylish art from area artists were displayed along Las Olas Boulevard. This season, the iconic artistic event known as the Las Olas Art Fair celebrates its 30th anniversary with more than 300 national and international artists in a stunning showcase of art across all mediums. The 30th Annual Las Olas Art Fair (Part I) takes place Jan. 6 – 7 from 10 am to 5 pm both days.
Presented by Howard Alan Events, producer of the nation’s top outdoor art festivals, over 300 artists representing 30 different states and dozens of diverse mediums will line the center of Las Olas Boulevard. Sculpture, jewelry, woodwork, paintings, wearable art and more are displayed, gallery-style, for the enjoyment of art appreciators, collectors, shoppers and pedestrians alike.
The free, outdoor pet-friendly event features a fully vetted, juried selection of fine art. Considered an annual tradition in South Florida, the Las Olas Art Fair also offers the opportunity to meet with the artists, ask about techniques, commission a specific piece and discover the inspiration behind each magnificent creation. The event will also feature the unveiling of this year’s winning commemorative poster. The featured art is an original design by festival newcomer Michael O’Connell.
• Juried, first-class outdoor art gallery showcasing local and national artists
• Original Artwork Handmade in America
• More than 300 artists from 30 different states
• Prices set to suit all budgets – ranging from as little as $25 to $40,000
• Artists hand-selected by independent panel of expert judges from hundreds of applicants
• All artists on site for duration of festival
• Vast array of artistic media including paintings, sculptures, photography, ceramics, glass, wood, handmade jewelry, collage, mixed media