Taylor Moxey, above, and Zoe Terry
The kid-kindled motivation at The Yard will include: Taylor Moxey, internationally known entrepreneur, speaker, author and philanthropist who turned a $40 loan from her parents into a growing empire known as Taylor Moxey, Inc. She will be speaking on the main stage, as well as offering guidance, experience, and inspiration at her table all day long.
Tyler Zager, 13-year old chef and philanthropist, advocate of “No Kid Hungry,” and TV star, will be demoing and sampling his grilled watermelon & feta salad, discussing entrepreneurship and social action. See his demo, and visit with him at his table throughout the day.
Zoe Terry of Zoe’s Dolls, who turned a social problem into a heartwarming solution by giving back to the community, at the young age of 6. Now 11, Zoe has a line of retail products, is launching her own doll to market, and is a published author. Visit her table to learn more!
Brandon & Sebastian Martinez of AreYouKidding sell fun socks to raise funds for causes that affect children, including autism, pediatric cancer, and ALS. Meet them, buy their socks, and give back to kids in need.
The event will also feature:
• Young performers of Guitars Over Guns
• Mind-Body Balance with Focused Movement Academy
• Workshop “How to teach your kids about money” by Alec Lindenauer
• Gryph & IvyRose with a holistic line of products to keep your budding entrepreneur’s brain & body healthy
• Slime making workshop, by 13-year old Etsy shop owner, Isabella Coloma of Mermaid Slimez
• Brazilian dessert making demo by the sisters of Rustica Desserts
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.