In that connection the SBDC is offering a month of special free workshops, seminars, expos and events to provide the tools to start, grow and succeed in business.
Workshops during May include:
• Subcontracting Success for Small Business
• The International Trade Symposium
• Social Media Surprises — Fact, Fiction or
• Five Steps for Growing Your Business/Funding
• Restaurant Business Basics
Other special events are in conjunction with the Lake Worth CRA and the Boynton Beach branch of Iberia Bank. Participants are encouraged to register early.
To watch for new seminars and workshops throughout the month, visit palmbeachstate.edu/x16992.xml, or for more information call 561-862-4726.