2 cups heavy cream, chilled
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
3/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon Jif® Mocha Cappuccino Flavored Hazelnut Spread, divided
1 (6 ounces) ready-made graham cracker pie crust
1. BEAT heavy cream in large bowl with electric mixer on medium-high speed until stiff and soft peaks form. Beat in vanilla. Reserve 3/4 cup for topping. Stir 3/4 cup hazelnut spread in medium bowl until smooth. Stir into remaining whipped cream until combined. Spoon evenly into graham cracker crust.
2. SPREAD reserved whipped cream over center
of pie to within 1-inch of
edge. Place 1 tablespoon hazelnut spread into corner of small resealable plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH
10 seconds or until soft.
Cut a small corner off of
bag. Drizzle over top. Chill 2 hours.
Hazelnut Coconut Ice Cream
2/3 cup Jif® Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut Spread (or Jif Mocha Cappuccino Flavored Hazelnut Spread)
1 can (15 ounces) cream of coconut
2 cups half-and-half
1. BEAT chocolate hazelnut spread and cream of coconut in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Stir in half-and-half. Beat until well blended, about 1 minute.
2. FREEZE in ice cream maker according to manufacturer’s instructions.
3. PLACE ice cream into freezer-safe container. Cover and freeze until firm, about 4 hours.