Miami — Ransom Everglades Elementary School student and founder/president of Joshua’s Heart Foundation Joshua Williams on March 15 turns 13 years old and for his birthday gift he is asking all his friends and supporters worldwide to commit “13 Acts of Kindness” by his birthday.
Joshua, a Miami Beach resident, at the age of 4 was inspired by a Feed The Children commercial and decided it was his purpose in life to eliminate world hunger among children and the homeless. To be a part of the kindness initiative:
• Go to joshuasheart.org to see all the work Joshua and his foundation have done and to see examples of acceptable deeds of kindness.
• Commit to doing 13 random acts of kindness for someone in need.
• Take photos of you doing your acts of kindness.
• Post your photos on Instagram or Twitter and tag @joshuasheart.
• Use the hashtag #whyiserve, #joshuasheart, #joshuasbirthday.
• Write a short caption of 200 characters or less telling how knowing or learning about Joshua’s Heart World has inspired you to serve others.