[optinlocker]• Trina Robinson, NBC6 investigative anchor;
• Carolyn Guniss, managing editor for the South Florida Times;
• Suzan McDowell, owner, president, and CEO of Circle of One Marketing;
• Yvette N. Harris, founder and lifestyle strategist for Harris Public Relations;
• Traci Cloyd, on air personality for WHQT-FM Hot105;
• Julia Yarbough, author, media relations specialist for Julia Yarbough Media Group; and
• Trenae Floyd, public affairs coordinator for Miami-Dade Commissioner Barbara J. Jordan.
“These are women who have spent their careers delivering news or otherwise facilitating the storytelling process. While many are household names, they often toil without receiving the full amount of recognition they deserve,” said SFBJA President Terrence Shepherd. “These women have been ‘leaning in’ well before the best-selling book generated today’s buzzword about women and leadership.”
Each woman was chosen for her distinguished career accomplishments and contributions to the South Florida media landscape. Suzette Maylor will moderate the panel.